- State: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Listed: January 12, 2018 12:01 am
- Expires: 48 days, 20 hours
JJF II Type Flotation Equipment http://www.goldenmachine.net/product/flotation-equipment/ simulates American Wemco floater, belonging to self-sucking machinery mixing floater. It adopts a deep star-shaped impeller with a radiant blade and round cylinder. The lower impeller is added with draft tube and the false bottom, which can make the tank bottom produce great circulation of slurry in order to prevent particle precipitation. It is suitable for sorting non-ferrous metals, dark metals and non-metallic minerals.
JJF II type Flotation Equipment Description
When the impeller rotates, there will be vortex generated in the vertical cylinder and the draft tube. This vortex forms negative pressure to absorb the air from the inlet suction to mix with the ore slurry absorbed through the draft tube in the area of the impeller and the stator. This mixture of slurry and gas moves in a tangent direction and then converts to radial movement by the stator to be evenly distributed in the flotation tank. Mineralized foams rise to the foam layer to producer foam products through unilateral or bilateral scraping.
JJF type floater has no self-suction ability of slurry and the operation should be between the stepped configuration with a drop of 300 ~ 400mm. Foam pump should be set. Usually, JJF type floater and SF type floater could form a combined unit that takes SF type floater as the suction tank and JJF II type flotation equipment as direct current tank. In this way, the operation can be allocated horizontally without foam pump.
JJF II Type Flotation Equipment Features
No outer air is needed with a great and stable suction amount.
2. The energy mixing degree is moderate and the solid particle flotation is good with no tank precipitation. No ore passing is needed while parking.
3. The liquid level is stable and the separating efficiency is high.
4. The immersion depth, the circumferential speed and consumption are low consumption, which saves about 20%-30% of energy (compared with A type)
5. The air dispersion is good.
6. The abrasion is small and the maintenance cost is low.
7. It starts with load.
8. It consumes low medicine.
9. The structure is simple and maintenance is easy.
10. It boasts an advanced slurry level control system, which is convenient in operation and management.
11. The floater boasts a design of slurry suction tank, which has a horizontally configuration of flotation operation and saves foam pump.
25 total views, 1 today